Download Kerala state syllabus Plus One Physics (NCERT) textbooks below. These books are published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), a government organization that is set up to assist the qualitative improvement in school education in India. The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala has adapted these textbooks for the Kerala Class XI Physics syllabus.
The books here are the latest edition.
Kerala syllabus Plus One Physics textbook PDF download:
- Download Kerala Plus One Physics part 1 textbook pdf
- Download Kerala Plus One Physics part 2 textbook pdf
Contents of Kerala Plus One Physics textbook
The syllabus for Kerala Class XI Physics contains a total of 15 chapters in two textbooks:
- Chapter 1 – Physical World
- Chapter 2 – Units and Measurement
- Chapter 3 – Motion in a Straight Line
- Chapter 4 – Motion in a Plane
- Chapter 5 – Laws of Motion
- Chapter 6 – Work, Energy and Power
- Chapter 7 – Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Chapter 8 – Gravitation
- Chapter 9 – Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Chapter 10 – Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Chapter 11 – Thermal Properties of Matter
- Chapter 12 – Thermodynamics
- Chapter 13 – Kinetic Theory
- Chapter 14 – Oscillations
- Chapter 15 – Waves
The textbooks of Physics for plus one is prepared with maximum care so as to generate the targeted learning outcomes. The concepts are presented along with illustrative diagrams, learning exercises, and questions for self-evaluation. This will kindle a genuine interest in the learners and will be helpful for higher studies.
You can also download the textbook from Kerala SCERT official website Samagra.
To download all the textbooks for Kerala Plus One, click here: