Download Kerala state syllabus Plus One Political Science (NCERT) textbooks below. These books are published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), a government organization that is set up to assist the qualitative improvement in school education in India. The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala has adapted these textbooks for the Kerala Class XI Political Science syllabus.
The books here are the latest edition (2020-21 edition).
Kerala syllabus Plus One Political Science textbook PDF download:
- Download Kerala Plus One Political Science part 1 textbook pdf
- Download Kerala Plus One Political Science part 2 textbook pdf
Contents of Kerala Plus One Political Science textbook
The two textbooks of Political Science for Plus One contains 10 chapters each:
- Chapter 1 – Constitution: Why and How
- Chapter 2 – Rights in the Indian Constitution
- Chapter 3 – Election and Representation
- Chapter 4 – The Executive
- Chapter 5 – Legislature
- Chapter 6 – Judiciary
- Chapter 7 – Federalism
- Chapter 8 – Local Governments
- Chapter 9 – Constitution as a Living Document
- Chapter 10 – Philosophy of the Constitution
- Chapter 1 – Political Theory: An Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Freedom
- Chapter 3 – Equality
- Chapter 4 – Social Justice
- Chapter 5 – Rights
- Chapter 6 – Citizenship
- Chapter 7 – Nationalism
- Chapter 8 – Secularism
- Chapter 9 – Peace
- Chapter 10 – Development
The textbooks for Political Science is prepared with maximum care so as to generate the targeted learning outcomes in the beginners.
The subject is presented along with illustrative diagrams, learning exercises, and questions for self-evaluation. This will kindle a genuine interest in the learners and inspire them to take up higher studies in the subject.
You can also download the textbook from Kerala SCERT official website Samagra.
To download all the textbooks for Kerala Plus One, click here: