Download Kerala state syllabus Plus One Sociology (NCERT) textbooks below. These books are published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), a government organization that is set up to assist the qualitative improvement in school education in India. The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala has adapted these textbooks for the Kerala Class XI Sociology syllabus.
The books here are the latest edition (2020-21 edition).
Kerala syllabus Plus One Sociology textbook PDF download:
- Download Kerala Plus One Sociology part 1 textbook pdf
- Download Kerala Plus One Sociology part 2 textbook pdf
Contents of Kerala Plus One Sociology textbook
The Sociology syllabus for Class XI contains a total of 10 Chapters in two textbooks:
- Chapter 1 – Sociology and Society
- Chapter 2 – Terms, Concepts and their use in Sociology
- Chapter 3 – Understanding Social Institutions
- Chapter 4 – Culture and Socialisation
- Chapter 5 – Research Methods in Sociology
- Chapter 1 – Social Structure, Stratification and Social Processes in Society
- Chapter 2 – Social Change and Social Order in Rural and Urban Society
- Chapter 3 – Environment and Society
- Chapter 4 – Introducing Western Sociologists
- Chapter 5 – Indian Sociologists
The textbooks for Sociology are prepared with maximum care so as to generate the targeted learning outcomes in the beginners of Sociology.
The subject is presented along with illustrative diagrams, learning exercises, and questions for self-evaluation. This will kindle a genuine interest in the learners and inspire them to take up higher studies in Sociology.
You can also download the textbooks from Kerala SCERT official website Samagra.
To download all the textbooks for Kerala Plus One, click here: