Download Kerala state syllabus Plus One Biology (NCERT) textbook below. This book is published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), a government organization that is set up to assist the qualitative improvement in school education in India. The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala has adapted this textbook for the Kerala Class XI Biology syllabus.
The books here are the latest edition.
Kerala syllabus Plus One Biology textbook PDF download:
Contents of Kerala Plus One Biology textbook
The syllabus for Kerala Class XI Biology contains a total of 22 chapters which are divided into two sections, Zoology and Botany:
Plus One Zoology Syllabus
- Chapter 1: The Living World
- Chapter 2: Animal Kingdom
- Chapter 3: Structural Organisation in Animals
- Chapter 4: Biomolecules
- Chapter 5: Digestion and Absorption
- Chapter 6: Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Chapter 7: Body Fluids and Circulation
- Chapter 8: Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Chapter 9: Locomotion and Movement
- Chapter 10: Neural Control and Coordination
- Chapter 11: Chemical Coordination and Integration
Plus One Botany Syllabus
- Chapter 1: Biological Classification
- Chapter 2: Plant Kingdom
- Chapter 3: Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Chapter 4: Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Chapter 5: Cell: The Unit of Life
- Chapter 6: Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Chapter 7: Transport in Plants
- Chapter 8: Mineral Nutrition
- Chapter 9: Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Chapter 10: Respiration in Plants
- Chapter 11: Plant Growth and Development
The textbook of Biology for plus one is prepared with maximum care so as to generate the targeted learning outcomes. The concepts are presented along with illustrative diagrams, learning exercises, and questions for self-evaluation. This will kindle a genuine interest in the learners and will be helpful for higher studies.
You can also download the textbook from Kerala SCERT official website Samagra.
To download all the textbooks for Kerala Plus One, click here: