Download Kerala state syllabus Plus One Business Studies (NCERT) textbook below. This book is published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), a government organization that is set up to assist the qualitative improvement in school education in India. The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala has adapted this textbook for the Kerala Class XI Business Studies syllabus.
The books here are the latest edition.
Kerala syllabus Plus One Business Studies textbook PDF download:
Contents of Kerala Plus One Business Studies textbook
The syllabus of Business Studies for Class XI contains a total of 11 chapters:
- Chapter 1 – Business, Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 2 – Forms of Business Organisation
- Chapter 3 – Private, Public and Global Enterprises
- Chapter 4 – Business Services
- Chapter 5 – Emerging Modes of Business
- Chapter 6 – Social Responsibilities of Business and Business Ethics
- Chapter 7 – Formation of a Company
- Chapter 8 – Sources of Business Finance
- Chapter 9 – Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Chapter 10 – Internal Trade
- Chapter 11 – International Business
The textbook for Business Studies was prepared with maximum care so as to generate the targeted learning outcomes in the beginners of the subject and be helpful in pursuing higher studies in the field.
You can also download the textbooks from Kerala SCERT official website Samagra.
To download all the textbooks for Kerala Plus One, click here: