Download Kerala state syllabus Plus One Chemistry (NCERT) textbooks below. These books are published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), a government organization that is set up to assist the qualitative improvement in school education in India. The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala has adapted these textbooks for the Kerala Class XI Chemistry syllabus.
The books here are the latest edition.
Kerala syllabus Plus One Chemistry textbook PDF download:
- Download Kerala Plus One Chemistry part 1 textbook pdf
- Download Kerala Plus One Chemistry part 2 textbook pdf
Contents of Kerala Plus One Chemistry textbook
The syllabus for Kerala Class XI Chemistry contains a total of 14 units in two textbooks:
- Unit 1 – Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Unit 2 – Structure of Atom
- Unit 3 – Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Unit 4 – Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Unit 5 – States of Matter
- Unit 6 – Thermodynamics
- Unit 7 – Equilibrium
- Unit 8 – Redox Reactions
- Unit 9 – Hydrogen
- Unit 10 -The s-block Elements
- Unit 11 – The p-Block Elements
- Unit 12 – Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Unit 13 – Hydrocarbons
- Unit 14 – Environmental Chemistry
The textbooks of Chemistry for plus one is prepared with maximum care so as to generate the targeted learning outcomes. The concepts are presented along with illustrative diagrams, learning exercises, and questions for self-evaluation. This will kindle a genuine interest in the learners and will be helpful for higher studies.
You can also download the textbook from Kerala SCERT official website Samagra.
To download all the textbooks for Kerala Plus One, click here: