Download Kerala state syllabus Plus One Economics (NCERT) textbooks below. These books are published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), a government organization that is set up to assist the qualitative improvement in school education in India. The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala has adapted these textbooks for the Kerala Class XI Economics syllabus.
The books here are the latest edition.
Kerala syllabus Plus One Economics textbook PDF download:
- Download Kerala Plus One Economics part 1 textbook pdf
- Download Kerala Plus One Economics part 2 textbook pdf
Contents of Kerala Plus One Economics textbook
The syllabus of Economics for Class XI is covered in two textbooks:
Part 1 – Indian Economic Development
- Chapter 1 – Indian Economy on the Eve of Independence
- Chapter 2 – Indian Economy 1950-1990
- Chapter 3 – Liberalisation, Privatisation and Globalisation – An Appraisal
- Chapter 4 – Poverty
- Chapter 5 – Human Capital Formation in India
- Chapter 6 – Rural Development
- Chapter 7 – Employment – Growth, Informalisation and Related Issues
- Chapter 8 – Infrastructure
- Chapter 9 -Environment Sustainable Development
- Chapter 10 – Comparative Development Experience of India with its Neighbours
Part 2 – Statistics for Economics
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Collection of Data
- Chapter 3 – Organisation of Data
- Chapter 4 – Presentation of Data
- Chapter 5 – Measures of Central Tendency
- Chapter 6 – Measures of Dispersion
- Chapter 7 – Correlation
- Chapter 8 – Index Numbers
- Chapter 9 – Uses of Statistical Methods
The textbooks for Economics are prepared with maximum care so as to generate the targeted learning outcomes in the beginners of Economics.
The subject is presented along with illustrative diagrams, learning exercises, and questions for self-evaluation. This will kindle a genuine interest in the learners and inspire them to take up higher studies in Economics.
You can also download the textbooks from Kerala SCERT official website Samagra.
To download all the textbooks for Kerala Plus One, click here: