Download Kerala state syllabus Plus One Maths (NCERT) textbooks below. These books are published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), a government organization that is set up to assist the qualitative improvement in school education in India. The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala has adapted these textbooks for the Kerala Class XI Mathematics syllabus.
The books here are the latest edition (2020-21 edition).
Kerala syllabus Plus One Mathematics textbook PDF download:
Contents of Kerala Plus One Mathematics textbook
Kerala state syllabus Plus One (Class 11) Maths Syllabus:
- Chapter 1: Sets
- Chapter 2: Relations and Functions
- Chapter 3: Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 4: Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Chapter 5: Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 6: Linear Inequalities
- Chapter 7: Permutations and Combinations
- Chapter 8: Binomial Theorem
- Chapter 9: Sequences and Series
- Chapter 10: Straight Lines
- Chapter 11: Conic Sections
- Chapter 12: Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Chapter 13: Limits and Derivatives
- Chapter 14: Mathematical Reasoning
- Chapter 15: Statistics
- Chapter 16: Probability
The textbook of Mathematics for plus one is prepared with maximum care so as to generate the targeted learning outcomes. The concepts are presented along with illustrative diagrams, learning exercises, and questions for self-evaluation.
You can also download the textbook from Kerala SCERT official website Samagra.
To download all the textbooks for Kerala Plus One, click here: