Download Kerala state syllabus Plus One Accountancy (NCERT) textbooks below. These books are published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), a government organization that is set up to assist the qualitative improvement in school education in India. The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala has adapted these textbooks for the Kerala Class XI Accountancy syllabus.
The books here are the latest edition.
Kerala syllabus Plus One Accountancy textbook PDF download:
- Download Kerala Plus One Accountancy part 1 textbook pdf
- Download Kerala Plus One Accountancy part 2 textbook pdf
Contents of Kerala Plus One Accountancy textbook
The syllabus for Kerala Class XI Accountancy contains a total of 13 chapters in two textbooks:
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Accounting
- Chapter 2: Theory Base of Accounting
- Chapter 3: Recording of Transactions – I
- Chapter 4: Recording of Transactions – II
- Chapter 5: Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Chapter 6: Trial Balance and Rectification of Errors
- Chapter 7: Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves
- Chapter 8: Bill of Exchange
- Chapter 9: Financial Statements – I
- Chapter 10: Financial Statements – II
- Chapter 11: Accounts from Incomplete Records
- Chapter 12: Applications of Computers in Accounting
- Chapter 13: Computerised Accounting System
The textbooks of Accountancy for plus one is prepared with maximum care so as to generate the targeted learning outcomes. The learning exercises and questions for self-evaluation will be helpful to kindle a genuine interest in the learners and will be helpful for higher studies.
You can also download the textbook from Kerala SCERT official website Samagra.
To download all the textbooks for Kerala Plus One, click here: